British Ice Cider made from 100% locally sourced apples to our Cidery in Palgrave on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
Two x Ice Cider (375ml) - 8% ABV
£38.00 Regular Price
- A rich, sweet and seductive British Ice Cider made from a distinctive blend of hand picked apples - all sourced within 10 miles of our Cidery on the Norfolk/Suffolk border, East Anglia.
- Our freshly pressed apple juice is frozen before fermentation to concentrate the natural sugars and maximise flavour. This produces a rich and syrupy 'Ice Cider' with an intense fruit character bursting with aromas of baked apple and honey, with hints of peach and mango.
- In the spirit of East Anglian tradition our Ice Cider is made from a range of dessert and cooking apples like Cox, Bramley and Russet. This differs from our West Country cousins who traditionally use cider apples in their ciders.
- Excellent with desserts or mature cheese (particularly applewood smoked cheddar!).
- Best served young, either chilled or over ice.
- Suitable for coeliacs, vegetarians and vegans.
- Contains sulphites.
- 1st Place - CAMRA East Anglian Bottled Cider Competition 2015 (UK Ice Cider)